E-Commerce Hosting Package
Designed to provide both small and large
businesses with everything needed to create robust, high-volume e-commerce storefronts. In
addition to the features in E-commerce Lite, this plan includes PlusRoamerII and
SiteBuilder products, which provide customers with a dynamic and scalable
approach to creating Internet-based e-commerce functionality with greater
accessibility and expedience.
ECHO Hosting is proud to be a licensed provider of Miva Merchant, one of the
most popular and easy to use Store Front and Catalog development tools.
The Merchant Store Builder package is included at no extra charge with
your E-commerce account! A $500.00 value and comparable to other competitors
products with pricing starting out at over $1200.00.
All you need is a web browser to build your Store and Catalog. There is no
complicated software to install and set up since since Miva Store Builder
is preinstalled with your E-commerce account.
a complete E-commerce solution:
- Catalog Creation
- Shopping basket
- Product maintenance
- Category management,
- Order Processing using SSL
- Credit Card processing using SSL
- Online Credit card authorization *
- Operate your store through a web control panel.
- Quick installation and auto data file setup
- SSL integration for ordering and order processing
- Online Credit card authorization
- Context sensitive online help
- File upload of images and products
- Completely customizable "look and feel" for user interface
- Template header & footer editing allowing common elements across multiple pages
- Hierarchical, nestable categories
- Handle thousands of categories and products.
- Fast product search even with a very large number of products.
- Hyperlink the Catalog from any web page
- Product search function with boolean logic offers extensive capabilities
- "Smart" upsell - offer upsell product based on basket contents
- Automatic shopping basket maintenance
- Configurable currency layout
- Detailed product attribute configuration
- Multiple and unlimited fulfillment options
- Multiple and unlimited sales tax setup
- Multiple and unlimited shipping methods
- Automatic online UPS shipping calculations
- Multiple ways to find products for editing
- Batch and archival management of orders
- Email notification of orders
- "Buy One Now" button can be added to any web page
- Database driven, modular architecture
- Automatic import of KoolCat data files
- Interface to other applications
- Fully Scriptable, XML compatible source code included
- Multiple online stores can be created and maintained by a single administrator
- Specific areas of store management can be delegated to others
- Upgrade or add modules "live" without taking the store down in the process
- New users can work in "novice" mode, with detailed prompting about each field
- Expert users can toggle the prompt mode off for silent editing and back on for "hints"
- Expand your existing site by merely hyperlinking to the Miva Store Builder
Thousands of categories and products can be maintained in Miva Merchant
without sacrificing performance. The database architecture of the system
provides for instant organization and fast product search while
maintaining complete compatibility with other systems. You can use
dozens of different database management tool to access Miva Merchant
xBase compatible data files.
The architecture of Miva Merchant is specifically designed so that
developers and aftermarket venders can implement their own customized
modules around a common API. Once a module is developed, push button
registration automatically integrates it into the main Miva Merchant
Existing Site Integration
Developers who have already built sites in HTML can simply hyperlink
directly into the Miva Merchant system. All of the Storefront
functionality such as product lookup, category presentation, shopping
basket, and order forms can be accessed as components of existing HTML
based web sites.
All sensitive data can be encrypted with SSL prior to transmission
including order information both during the customer ordering process
and subsequently during order processing. Multiple layers of login
permissions allow a centralized manager the ability to grant store level
permissions to different developers and merchants.
Context sensitive help is available for each key field in the
administrative interface. Miva Corporation maintains an online users
group with staff members who answer questions
E-Commerce Plan Comparison | Place
secure ORDER now